Contribute to NADA
Welcome to NADA
Improving access to recovery for communities worldwide.
If you would like to renew your membership with NADA or are interested in joining NADA, please contact our national office at (888) 765-6232 and we can process your request over the phone. We will also process any literature orders from our bookstore over the phone or you may request an order form and mail in a payment.
-Thank you for your patience and we look forward to serving you-
On-line registration opens 12/1/2012. Look in the November issue of the NADA member newsletter, Guidepoints, for a mail-in registration form.
Spanish for "nothing"
a no-nonsense, non-verbal, no-drug pharmeceutical free, and barrier-free approach to behavioral health
Acu Detox, a five point ear acupuncture protocol for recovery
A not-for-profit training and advocacy organization
Login to your Account
Renew your Associate, ADS or Trainer Membership fast and easy to keep enjoying your benefits.
Get started with your renewal by selecting your type of membership and complete the online form, to continue to receive all the benefits of membership. You can still renew online even if your membership has lapsed for a number of years. We are happy to have you back!
Already a NADA Member?
Already a Member but unable to login?
NADA Associate Membership Renewal
This membership status is open to the public. All are welcome to be NADA members. We appreciate your support!
NADA Acu Detox Specialist Renewal
You must complete a NADA training and submit an application for membership to the NADA office, signed by a NADA registered trainer. However, you can become an Associate Member immediately, and gain access to all member benefits.
NADA Trainer Renewal
You can renew your Trainer Membership only if you are already a NADA Trainer. This option will not upgrade your Associate or ADS membership to Trainer Membership.
|If you are a non-acupuncturist health professional, you will need to check the laws and regulations pertaining to your state to find out if you will be able to publicly practice acu detox after training. When you become a member, you will have access to all laws in states that have an exemption for non-acupuncturists.|
Login to our Member Center Area where you can:
2. Access the directory of all registered trainers that provide Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist trainings
3. Contact other NADA members who operate in NADA programs worldwide
4. Find and download US government issued guidelines and best practice manuals on addictions and behavioral treatment, including evidence informed recommendations on acupuncture
5. Review summaries of research on the NADA protocol and the use of acupuncture for addictions and behavioral health, to present to patients, allied health providers, policy makers, foundations and other prospective stakeholders in your work
6. Learn about NADA policies and state laws and regulations governing the practice of NADA acupuncture/acu detox, credentials required for NADA practice, state by state supervision and training requirements for Acupuncture Detoxifiation Specialists.
7. Access NADA advocacy outreach tools, including how to respond to the concerns of licensed acupuncturists, and materials for creating press releases and legislative action alerts for a given advocacy effort.
All rights reserved ©2013 National Acupuncture Detoxification Association